As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48

     I got to do another couples session today! And boy, was it fun! Demarie and Jason are so cute together, and I think I might have found the perfect couple. They were really fun and easy to work with, so it made me feel a lot more confident as I worked. They're natural-born models! So I am very pleased with the results, and I hope that they are too.
     I did a lot of playing with the white balance today, because that's something that I've never really worked on. And I am so happy I did. I am going to do that always from now on. The colors turn out so much richer and true-life. Very happy.
     This may be the most favorite picture I've ever taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment