As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7

     I will not even try to connect this one to something happening in my life. And I shouldn't even be commenting. I just want you to look at it. For at least 30 seconds. And just think.


     You have probably never quite looked at a dryer before. Not really. It's a simple part of our lives. Does not seem very deserving of a photograph. But next time you see one, hopefully you will remember this experience and see something different about that boring old dryer. Not so boring anymore.
     Now go try looking at something else plain in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment