As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 163

     Well today was my birthday. And what I wanted to do for part of my birthday was to take some family self-portraits. The times when our family is together are getting rarer and particularly since we will soon be gone from my childhood home, with the kids getting older and moving away. At first, there was some fussing, but we ended up having some fun with it. Of course, they didn't turn out quite as I'd planned, but the pictures are a recording of a good memory. It is a lot harder to get good pictures when you are the person behind and in front of the camera, and especially when the people in front of it are your family. So I guess here is a goofy mess up.



     In other fantastic news...guess what I got for my birthday? The new AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G! The lens I've been drooling over since they announced it! I couldn't believe it! Of course, it's not available to order until the 16th, so I just got a card with a picture on it. But believe me, I will be up early on the 16th!

1 comment: