As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Making Art.

     It's been really difficult to focus on my photography here at home. Seems it should be the opposite. But working on making our house perfect (so that we can sell it quickly, move and reunite our family) has absorbed all my time. I haven't been good about concentrating on taking and uploading pictures (or writing things to go with them). And I feel as if that's all they've been for a while. I want to take art. And I'll be better. I am constantly learning and teaching myself about photography, and I need to show that energy in my pictures. *Insert inspiration here.* Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment