As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 141

     Today was my camera's first birthday. So respectfully, I spent a lot of time with it. No, surprisingly I haven't named it yet. Should I? I don't know. I am open to suggestions!
     I spent a few good hours today lying in the grass. And a lot of that time was spent within a few feet of the teeniest bunny that I have ever seen. And, laugh at me when I say this, bonding with it. It was not startled by me or my camera, just innocently ate our struggling lawn. I loved just watching it. And I loved the wonderful weather. This thing is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment