As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 97

     Did some work out in the desert today. Helped put together some fences that are going to be used in a study conducted this summer. Even though it's been cold and cloudy this whole trip thus far, it has been good for my photography!
      And I love Joshua Trees. They are so amazing. They remind me of summers spent at my grandma's house, sweltering hot. And they are just some of the neatest things on this planet. And despite their pokiness, Desert Woodrats still eat them! How neat is that?


     And since this has been quoted so many times on this trip, I decided I want to share one of my favorite YouTube videos with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment