As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91

     Went to a Hindu temple today. It was just absolutely gorgeous. I played with the llamas while peacocks strutted the grounds around beautiful statues and parrots talked from their cages. I have been around peacocks before (at the zoo) but I don't ever think I heard them call out. Now I know where they got the inspiration for the bird Kevin in the movie UP. For whatever reason, I wasn't really thinking, and instead of taking a beautiful image (which I am kicking myself for at this moment, realizing how cool my idea was) I kind of went for the cliche peafowl pictures. They are beautiful birds, so almost every picture possible of them has been taken. Almost. And I could've been the one to take the new one. Next time I happen to run into a peacock on a farm, I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment