As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 116

     Today was a day for Zion National Park! It is so beautiful here. We did one of the hardest (mentally) hikes I've ever done, but with an incredible view. For any visitors (who are not extremely afraid of heights and in fairly good shape) I would recommend hiking Angel's Landing. As the bus warned us as we approached "fatalities have occurred." We got to eat lunch up there, sitting on top of the world, as the park rangers were working on the chain leads we would cling to, joking that they were removing them. What a great, hot, sweaty, beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment