As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 101

     Beautiful day. Beautiful enough to wear short sleeves and shorts! As I came out of the library and saw it was overcast, I expected it to be cold. But it wasn't. The flowers were out and it was extremely nice. These are from a Magnolia tree, some of my favorites on campus.
     While I was sitting on the benches under these trees, doing homework, a man came over to me, as he had seen my camera, and we talked for a good half hour about photography. I don't know his name or how old he was, but it was extremely pleasant to talk with someone about a shared passion. Amazing how much you can learn from other people, particularly strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment