As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 81

     A true sign of spring: small children playing with bubbles in the grass. I was a little hesitant to take pictures of the adorable child, as I did not have permission from the overly pregnant mother, but the bubbles stayed in the grass long after he left, and I had plenty of fun taking pictures of them. Darned camera could not focus on the bubbles itself, but I enjoy manual focus so much more. Luckily, the bubbles were patient and held still until I was done taking pictures.
     And by the way, zero color adjustment on this one. All I changed was the levels to make the bubble "pop".

1 comment: