As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76

     Amazing amazing amazing day.
     Today I got to assist a shoot with Ryan Muirhead! One of my favorite photographers! (Check out some of his work here.) What an awesome guy and what an awesome opportunity! I didn't have a whole lot of things to do, as the shoot was a little slow, but I was perfectly happy to sit and watch and listen. Even though it was not much action, it was so much fun! I couldn't sleep last night because of it, and I am still giddy with excitement! I just so greatly admire his shooting style and developed (pun unintended) knowledge of photography and light and how the camera works. He is such a fun and happy guy, so easy to talk to, and incredibly fun to be around.
     At the end, my head was pounding from all the stimulation and my cheeks hurt from all the smiling and laughing! I had to walk home, but it was good to get outside.
     The south of town is so much more pleasing than the north, so I enjoyed my walk. And for some reason, I have recently become obsessed with broken-down houses and windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment