As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 71

     The original plan was to go ice fishing this morning. Something I've never done, and another thing to add to my list of cool things that I've done. But there weren't enough crazy people around that were willing to leave at 3:30 in the morning to go have some fun. So it got cancelled.
     Though I hate complaining, I was doing just that to dear Lynn. And she saved me from my now ridiculously boring Saturday I had planned. She invited me to go snowmobiling. No, I had never done it. Yes, it was cool. No, I had nothing better to do. So I forsook catching up on any work for a long ride up the canyon.
     It was amazing. AMAZING. I had so much fun, rocketing at 60 miles an hour down some of the most beautiful forests that I have ever seen. Definitely something I want to do again. And with my family. The earth is beautiful in its slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment