As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37

     OK, so, couples portraits...outside my comfort zone. Have not really done much of it before, so it's really hard to get myself to act like I know what I'm doing. Especially when they ask the famous question "What do you want us to do?" That's when I freeze up and want to hide behind my camera. I am the kind of person that likes to ask questions or just go with the flow, not direct answers. That is definitely something I need to work on, and do better next time. Even though I don't have much experience, I really love doing it! I love seeing the interactions of the two, and trying to get that onto the camera sensor! I'm a people watcher, so it's really fun to portray people through a lens, and try to capture the RAW emotion. (Haha, camera humor.)
     Luckily, Becca and Riley are adorable, and put up well with my inadequacy. Two awesome people, and so sweet! I had a lot of fun just snapping pictures while they skipped, danced, and climbed trees. Thanks guys, for helping me out. I'll be a little more assertive next time.
     You guys are awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment