As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4

     Today was a traveling day. Back to college. So I didn't get much daylight to work with. I took some okay pictures of the plane and gate, but I still was unhappy.
     So I experimented with the dark. I started waving glow sticks and flashlights around and I by mistake produced this shot. Not what I was looking for, but I guess sometimes mistakes can be good things. I got a few funny comments walking out of the room with the supplies (including a potted plant to play with), but it was quite entertaining for me to try and plan out taking pictures with light elements. Working with lights in the dark is probably the most experimental and limitless strategies I have discovered, and are immensely pleasing to pioneer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment