As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21

     It was a pretty cold day. No one was out tonight, except for a couple of warmly-dressed students playing ultimate Frisbee. Almost all the building lights were on, cause everyone was indoors, and it was finally quiet. I found a tree, beautifully lit by streetlamp. But the plain picture was thoroughly displeasing. I had some fun with Photoshop. I didn't have any intentions or ideas for the picture going into it. I just added elements together, and had a lot of fun just throwing things together. I finally get the appeal of Modern art!

No comments:

Post a Comment