As you can see, the year is over and not all the pictures are up. This was me distancing myself from technology and falling behind. My plan is now to catch up. You're going to get a lovely random mixture of pictures.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

     Another tough day. This time because there were too many options. It is pretty hard to pick just one shot. I didn't think there could be so many right choices. But, having so many choices makes me feel like a better photographer already. Hopefully my pick is adequate.
     It was a day of our typical weather, cold, but with enough sunshine to melt the snow away. And so there was my inspiration. The beating of the drops on the deck were frequent and large enough to attract my attention, so I experimented with the splash effects for a while. Here is what I came up with.


     I decided though, that I also want to share the other images that I make. I have included a link (in the box on the right side, as well as here) to the Picasa album related to this blog.

Happy Melting!


No comments:

Post a Comment